Thursday, March 6, 2008

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED - PATTERSON

You've Been Warned You've Been Warned by James Patterson


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I will NOT wreck this story it for you.

I started reading this book on Friday I only read 30 pages though. On Saturday I read nothing. Sunday I read up to page 170. Monday I read up to the end of the book page 374. Every page was a mind bending, heart pounding excitement! Every moment I wanted to know what was going to happen next. This was the best book that I have ever read in my entire life! ENTIRE LIFE! I can't tell you really anything about this book. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! YOU HAVE TO JUST READ IT ON YOU OWN AND ENJOY IT COMPLETELY! I will NOT wreck this story it for you. I will tell you though that this book has everything. Sex, Love, Thrill Rides, Passion, Inner Love and so much more! Way to go James Patterson you've captured me! THE ENDING WAS ALSO JUST AS THRILLING AS THE BEGINNING! WOW! Heather P.


View all my reviews.

No comments: