Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SUZANNE'S DIARY FOR NICHOLAS - PATTERSON

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
“I know I know I always say wow when I read James Patterson books but they was a major wow. Oh and it is a romance kind of book. Not the type of book that I read either. I was leery about reading the book at first but dove right in. I didn't even know what the book was about. It was nice reading it that way. The power or the story was over whelming. I almost cried in some parts, and held back tears in others. Just when you think you know what is going to be said or done in this story something else happens. It also has twists in it like all the other James Patterson books. I couldn't believe that I was reading a book that a man wrote. I just kept thinking that when I was reading but not for long. I read 30 pages the first day I picked up the book. Then I read 10 pages. Then I finished the book, well that would be today. I read all afternoon and all night. :) The book has about 289 pages. It was great. I could NOT put this book down and I did NOT put it down. I recommend this book to anyone. I mean anyone. It really hits home if you have had a illness or hurt in your live and love. It truly does. This book lets you see what you forgot you were supposed to see. It makes you appreciate life and the things around you. To appreciate YOU and everything else around you. Read this book and read it all and don't put it down until you are done


View all my reviews.

No comments: