Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Book Reviews

Book: You've Been Warned (Howard Roughan, Hardcover)
I will NOT wreck this story it for you.
I started reading this book on Friday I only read 30 pages though. On Saturday I read nothing. Sunday I read up to page 170. Monday I read up to the end of the book page 374.

Every page was a mind bending, heart pounding excitement! Every moment I wanted to know what was going to happen next. This was the best book that I have ever read in my entire life! ENTIRE LIFE! I can't tell you really anything about this book. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! YOU HAVE TO JUST READ IT ON YOU OWN AND ENJOY IT COMPLETELY! I will NOT wreck this story it for you. I will tell you though that this book has everything. Sex, Love, Thrill Rides, Passion, Inner Love and so much more! Way to go James Patterson you've captured me! THE ENDING WAS ALSO JUST AS THRILLING AS THE BEGINNING!

WOW!

Book: Judge & Jury (Andrew Gross, Hardcover)
THE JURY IS IN!!!
Another WOW book for me completed by James Patterson! This book was non-stop action from start to finish. It is Law N Order meets Sopranos all rolled into one. The book had passion! Thought and perfect timing on every point! The end was even better. Just when you thought it was all over it continued that extra leap. It made me wanting more for the book to continue on yet it was the PERFECT ending to a wonderful thrill ride! Way to go James Patterson on another awesome book! 

Book: Jack & Jill (James Patterson, Hardcover)
The Government at it's best!!!
This Alex Cross book gets you wanting more! It kept you on your toes through out the book. What was going to happen next?! I read this book quickly wanting to know how it would end and to continue the journey onto CAT & MOUSE the next in line in this awesome books. Start the series from the beginning for the full affect of James Patterson and the Alex Cross Series!

Book: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (James Patterson, Hardcover)
KEEPING UP WITH THE FLOCK!
I FINISHED THIS BOOK AT MIDNIGHT! IT WAS A GREAT RIDE TOO. THE BOOK WAS OUTSTANDING! MOTIVATING! EXCITING! AND KEPT ME WANTING MORE AND MORE! I REALLY ENJOYED THIS BOOK. MAXIMUM SHE KNOWS HOW TO TELL A STORY AND KEEP HER FLOCK IN CHECK! WAY TO GO GIRL! THIS WAS THE THIRD OF THE FOUR BOOKS AND I LOVED IT! ALL 3 BOOKS WERE AWESOME! THEY ARE MUST READS NO MATTER WHAT AGE YOU ARE! GET THEM AND READ!!! I TELL YOU EVER SINCE I STARTED READING THESE BOOKS I JUST CRAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES MORE AND MORE! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK MAXIMUM!

Book: Sam's Letters to Jennifer (James Patterson)
I couldn't put it down!
SORRY THIS WAS THE BOOK I READ NOT AN AUDIO BOOK..... I was on page 32 I believe when I started reading this book yesterday at 3pm. At about 11:31pm last night I completed the book. I got teary eyed in spo... read full review

Book: The Quickie (James Patterson, Hardcover)
QUICK! PICK IT UP AND DON
If you want to read a book that will get you really thinking and keep you reading non-stop this is the one. Just when you think something is going one way it totally gets turned around. I don't want to say... read full review

Book: The Angel Experiment (James Patterson, Softcover)
THESE KIDS ROCK! I'm 35 and I loved this book!
This book speaks for itself. It flows, the words fly off the page and into you like AIR! The book is young at heart! You feel like you are with the kids on their adventure through family, hope, friends and terror! Get this book, read it. I read parts of it to my young children and they loved it too. I was so excited to get started on the second book that I read this one very quickly! Once again! James Patterson ROCKS!

Book: Cat & Mouse (James Patterson, Hardcover)
WOW!!!!
WOW! I know I seem to say that about all the books but this one was VERY VERY GOOD! James Patterson really made me shout out the words WOW!!!! I was totally blown away about the major twists and awesome way it ... read full review

Book: The Big Bad Wolf (James Patterson, Hardcover)
Another Great Cross Book!
This is part of the Cross Series. (I didn't know there was a Cross Series until I read this book, Ooopppsy I read some out of order but that's okay. James Patterson writes all his books so if you are ... read full review

Book: Hide & Seek (James Patterson, Softcover)
QUICK HIDE!
I really enjoyed this book. There were some harder areas of reading in the beginning of it but I got through it. The book grips you right from the start and sucks you in. The book went along very smoothly and k... read full review

No comments: