Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Book Reviews!

Book: Honeymoon (Howard Roughan, Hardcover)
AWESOME BOOK FROM START TO FINISH
I SO LOVED THIS BOOK. I WAS CONSTANTLY READING IT AND COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN. IT WAS MY FIRST JAMES PATTERSON BOOK TO READ AND I WAS HOOKED! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME BOOK. JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT... read full review

Book: The Final Warning (James Patterson, Hardcover)
This is the FINAL WARNING!
What a great book from the start to the VERY end. I really enjoyed this book. I'm glad it was written, however if the third book was the last one that would have completed the series just fine. The end of ... read full review

Book: 1st to Die (James Patterson, Softcover)
A Series You That You Won't Want To Ever End!
I started reading The Women's Murder Club the very end of 2005 and I haven't stopped! This book will get you totally hocked!!!! Non stop James Patterson! He just knows how to write! And a Women's... read full review

Book: Pop Goes the Weasel (James Patterson, Hardcover)
Keeps You Wanting More Even When Its OVER!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful
Yes I know another EXCELLENT rating from me..... But I so love James Patterson. This book was most excellent! Just when you THINK you know what is going on... you get twisted into another direction. I picked t... read full review

Book: 7th Heaven (James Patterson, Hardcover)
The Women's Murder Club Continues... Hard to put down!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful
I just finished 7th Heaven about 10 minutes ago and it was wonderful! It was a great book from start to finish! I loved the end. Just when you think they are just going to end it end it....you know with no twis... read full review

Book: School's Out - Forever (James Patterson, Hardcover)
KEEP UP WITH THE FLOCK!
These kids sure know how to have a good time and get and stay out of trouble! Take the adventure into the 2nd book of Maximum Ride like it was your own. Fly into it and fly through it...James Patterson is a true author for ALL readers! There are flips and turns and powers of the young flying flock that will just amaze you into wanting to read more. I'm waiting for my turn to read the 3rd book. I can't wait to get into it!

Book: Lifeguard (Andrew Gross, Hardcover)
Not Stop Excitment and Surprises! A MUST READ!
I loved this book from start to finish! James Patterson is one of the best authors I have ever read. This book keeps you going the whole time. No time for being bored here. Once again! AN AWESOME READ! I felt ... read full review

Book: The Eat-Clean Diet (TOSCA RENO, Softcover)
Awesome book!
No questions about it! If you are into fitness on any level and want success! BUY AND READ THIS BOOK! Enough said! The book says the rest! Heather read full review

Book: Beach Road (James Patterson, Hardcover)
Beach What?
Okay I love James Patterson... I got hooked with HONEYMOON my 'first' Patterson book to read...then I picked up Beach Road and ughhhh! Not good. I ended up getting rid of the book after reading 100 pa... read full review

Book: How to Behave So Your Preschooler Will, Too! (Sal Severe Ph.D., Hardcover)
Oh My I Wish I Had This Book 2 Years Ago
We have a 4 and 6 year old. This book is the book of all books....you will think the book was written for you! A must read... A must buy... Read it again and again or just refer to it when you are feeling FRUST... read full review

No comments: