Monday, August 11, 2008

BOOKS LEFT TO READ FOR 2008!

I've read 21 books so far this year! These I would like to read before the year 2008 is up!

· The Dangerous Days of Daniel X – James Patterson *new series*
· Mary Mary –James Patterson *Cross Series*
· Cross – James Patterson *Cross Series*
· Double Cross – James Patterson *Cross Series*
· Cross Country – James Patterson *Cross Series Comes out Nov 17, 2007*
· Duma Key – Stephen King
· One for the Money – Janet Evanovich
· Overlook – Michael Connelly
· From Potter’s Field – Patricia Cornwell
· Beach House – James Patterson
· Boundaries with Kids – Cloud
· Hot Ice – Nora Roberts

I have never read anything by Connelly, Cornwell, or Roberts so I thought I would read some new ones too me as well. There are many others that I want to read but this is the basic goal list.

I also want to read these that I started and never finished so I will have to re read them:
· Hannibal Rising – Harris
· Die Trying – Lee Child
· Swimming – Hershon
· Circle of Three - Gaffney

No comments: