Saturday, February 28, 2009

I got SMITTEN! Evanovich

Smitten Smitten by Janet Evanovich


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
First off, this book was great from the start! I know I sound like a broken record but Evanovich's books are really good! I could totally relate to Liz and how she felt. I liked how she was on her own and doing the best she could, she was strong and independent yet wanting that real MAN in her life! Matt....well he's a god sent. I loved his tenderness and loving towards Liz right off the bat. He was just sweet from day one. I liked how he was sweet yet persistent. He knew what he wanted and he kept on it but not in a totally annoying way. :) He was a great father figure and down to earth person. I could relate to this book completely! I think this book helped me get my wings too!



Hugs, Heather P.




View all my reviews.

No comments: