Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Third Victim by Lisa Gardner

The Third Victim The Third Victim by Lisa Gardner


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I know I wow alot of books but this one just popped right out from the start. I couldn't put the book down from page 2 on. Everything in this book by Lisa Gardner grabs you and holds you right up to the very last sentence of the book. There were lots of twists, and questions within the whole story. I loved all of the characters and they were all written perfectly. I only got confused once but then it was all figured out for me come the end of the book. This book is a heart stopper and it keeps you reading from the get-go! I really love Lisa Gardner books and I can't wait to start the next one! Keep on reading and enjoy!
Heather

View all my reviews >>

No comments: