Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BOOKS I'M GOING TO READ IN 2010!!!!

I don't know if I will read them all but this is what I want to read. I will not choose another book if its not on this list. Well unless a new Patterson book comes out of COURSE!!!! These aren't in order....

Hideaway - Dean Koontz
Good Guy - Dean Koontz
Odd Thomas - Dean Koontz
Alone - Lisa Gardner
Gone - Lisa Gardner
Hide - Lisa Gardner
Say Goodbye - Lisa Gardner
The Good Bad and the Undead - Kim Harrison
O'Reilly Factor For Kids - Bill O'Reilly
The First Patient - Michael Palmer
Wake - Lisa McMann
Last Witness - Jilliane Hoffman
Girls Night Out - Stef Ann Holm
Excuses Begone - Wayne Dyer
Jester - James Patterson
8th Confession - James Patterson
Worst Case - James Patterson
Sundays at Tiffany's - James Patterson
Daniel X Watch the Skies - James Patterson
Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer
Julie & Julia - Julie Powell
The Princess Frog - E.D. Baker
Evermore - Alyson Noel
The Woods - Harlan Coben
Firefly Lane - Kristin Hannah
Summer Sisters - Judy Blume
The Terror - Dan Simmons
The First Time - Joy Fielding
Florida Road Kill - Tim Dorsey
Lisey's Story - Stephen King
Two for the Dough - Janet Evanovich
Wife for Hire - Janet Evanovich
Love Overboard - Janet Evanovich
Grand Finale - Janet Evanovich
Rocky Road Romance - Janet Evanovich
Darkly Dreaming Dexter - Jeff Lindsay
Dexter in the Dark - Jeff Lindsay
Going Rouge - Sarah Palin

38 books if anyone was counting.

In 2009 I read = 29 books
In 2008 I read = 34 books
In 2007 I read = 17 books
In 2006 I read = not very many at all.

No comments: