Sunday, January 17, 2010

Witch and Wizard by James Patterson

Witch and Wizard Witch and Wizard by James Patterson


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Well, another book read by James Patterson! I always love starting the new year off with a Patterson book. This book was great. I loved it. Whisty and Whit are great kids that are out on their own and surving the ultimate life. Just when you thought your life was hard. Jump in to Witch and Wizard. Where brother and sister journey onto a whole new life and a new way of living. COMPLETELY! I couldn't get enough of this book and read it for hours at a time. This is a youth book but it is awesome. I loved the Maximum Ride Books, and this series is awesome!!!! I love these kids. They make me laugh and I feel like I'm right there beside them! READ!!!!

View all my reviews >>

No comments: