Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson

Sundays at Tiffany's Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
"just because life is hard, and always ends in a bad way, doesn't mean that all stories have to". "is it so impossible to imagine or believe, that a man and a woman can find happiness together". These were a couple of quotes from this excellent book that stood out in my mind. This book brought back a lot of past thoughts, feelings, wishes, hopes and even dreams. This book also made me think more about myself for 'me' like Jane did for herself. She found her inner strength to give herself the very best in life. She may not have understood it and may have Bern scared at times just the same. But she always thought about what was truly right. Enjoy this great, can't put down fast loving, smiling, happy, goosebumps , can't put down book....
Heather Papini

View all my reviews >>

No comments: