Monday, February 15, 2010

The Valentine Cat by Ann Whitehead Nagda

The Valentine Cat The Valentine Cat by Ann Whitehead Nagda


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I read this book to my kids and they loved it and so did I. It was a great and very educational as well. The book talked about how types of grammar are used and the steps to putting together a paper. The students in the book were working on a class newspaper and all the steps were explained and used within the story. I loved how it was easy for us to relate to the story. I liked also how this is a great book for educators and librarians in schools to read to their students. This book got a 5 star from me because, it was easy to read, fun to read, educational, funny, and plan old enjoyable. I got goosebumps at the end of the story. Awwww! Heather

View all my reviews >>

No comments: