Friday, April 9, 2010

Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose by, Robin McGraw


Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose
by, Robin McGraw

I gave this book 5 out of 5 Stars! LOVED IT!

Robin's book is a book that every women should read. If your married, single, divorces, have kids, don't have kids, its the book for you. I learned and heard things that I never thought of and other things that empowered me even more. I got reassurances on how I am as a woman, wife and mother. I saw new ways to look at my marriage and how I do things and how my husband does things. I learned new and better ways of looking at things and respecting others. Not that I didn't already but we all need a check up! This book was encouraging, motivating, inspirational, heartwarming, eye opening, compassionate, straightforward and honest. I'm glad I finally read this book and I had been wanting to for sometime. I do believe that we makes choices for a reason, and life is all about choices. This book helps guide you though some choices, you might of made through Robin's eyes in a whole new light. Yes! I loved this book. I thank Robin for writing it and her book also inspires me to work harder on my own book. Thank you Robin!

Heather P
Bangor, ME

No comments: