Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dear Whiskers by Ann Whitehead Nagda

Dear Whiskers Dear Whiskers by Ann Whitehead Nagda


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book was excellent. I love Nagda's writing. Our children can really relate to the stories that she writes. This book deals with 4th and 2nd graders and working on a writing project. There is a young girl Jenny whom has a pen pal that is on the shy side you could say. Jenny is a clever bright and shy girl herself that really loves writing when she puts her heart and mind into it. This book has great messages in it for the children that read it along with their parents. I loved reading this book and I look forward to the next one. I love how these books describe how things are done in school, and describe the steps in details that makes it enjoyable for kids. My daughter doesn't like to write and these books sure encourage her to move in a more positive direction.

Happy Reading, Heather

View all my reviews >>

No comments: