Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert

Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and IndonesiaEat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


First of all I have to say that not only is Liz and excellent story teller, but she's even a better writer! She knows how to say everything just right in my opinion. When you listen to this book you feel the power of all the words that she has put into writing. Not only do you hear the Italian spoken but you feel it and you want to learn it and be one with it. Well at least that is how I felt about it. This book will not only bring you inspiration and feel like you are part of Liz's journey but you will want to go on one too. I felt like I learned so much from this book. I want to get the book and read now for myself and truly get engulfed into it again and again. There are mannnnny quotes in this book that will just tug and pull at you and make you want to do them and believe in them with all your hear. But then again these are my feelings. This is a must AUDIO BOOK and READ BOOK! I can't wait to watch the movie. I know it will be nothing like the book however I well get the whole feeling from it. :) I look forward to reading and listening to more of Gilbert's books. She completely inspires me to be more of myself even MORE!

View all my reviews >>

No comments: