Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen

The Surgeon (Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles, #1)The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was one of my favorite books that I read this year. I truly couldn't put it down and read chapter after chapter. If it wasn't for the TNT show that I've been taping with Angie Harmon in it. I wouldn't have read this book so soon. I can't wait to watch the show now!!! The story line and charactors and the mystery was purely perfect! i couldn't get enough of it. I had no idea who the bad guy was or how this book would end. The detail was extrodinary! I can't get enough. I am picking up book two on Monday! This is a must read book and I'm sure the whole series rocks! Tess Gerriste is one of my new favs already!

Happy Reading, Heather

View all my reviews >>

No comments: