Monday, August 16, 2010

Switch: How to Change Things - By Chip Heath

Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is HardSwitch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip Heath

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Interesting concepts, and also a new way of looking at things. Look for bright spots, positive inspirations and work off that. Avoid, negative and look for small things to bring back the action you want. This book was very good. But it was on the dry side. I learned several things from it so it was worth it by far. I learned things such as: turn off the ding on my itouch when I get new email so I don't run and check it or have the urge to check it; not look into why something happened so much as how am I going to fix it now, what am I going to do to get things where I want them to be. Praise the littlest things and you will have to look for them. Don't just praise after the action has taken place but before and during to get the results that you are looking for.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: