Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert

Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert

rating ~ 5 Stars

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! Talk about some wake up calls! This book explains Marriage all over the world through all the years, including Gilberts' herself. This book made me think about my marriage, my parents and my friends. It made me think deeper into myself, about my own wants and desires. About, why we think and do what we do, how everything is molded into TWO. This book was very inspirational. I think it would be great for any soon to be married or just married, and even someone like me that's been married for 11 years. This book takes you past all those negative thoughts and lets you think for yourself. At least I did. I enjoyed how everything was well written and researched and wow'd me on all the information! Need I say more?
Heather

No comments: