Friday, November 5, 2010

The Sinner by Tess Gerritsen

The Sinner (Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles, #3)The Sinner by Tess Gerritsen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Okay, first off when I started reading this book I was leary about it. The church and all these bad things happening with in it. I finally got past that it was just a book and read the story for what it was a story. The book went fast and keep me intersted the whole time. I thought I knew who the bad guy was but I was wrong a couple of times and then I gave up trying to figure it out. You will no know who the bad person is until you get to the last few chapters!! AHhhhhhhHH! It was a great read completely. The characters keep getting richer and richer with each book in the series. Jane is amazing and Maura is also amazing in her own ways and she is growing more and more throughout this book. I can't wait to start Body Double the next book in the series! Happy reading! Heather



View all my reviews

No comments: