Saturday, February 26, 2011

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Working end to beginning on this review. I loved the ending of this books. I was scared on how it was going to end. I heard alot of my friends say that they didn't like the ending of this book. I thought it was perfect!!! I was not disappointed at all. I loved this book. The almost to the end of the book was very busy with charactors but well done to not confuse me very much. The middle fantastic, Bella and her journey with the Cullens was just painstakingly perfect! I felt like I was in the story watching. The beginning....excellent, I felt like I was there or at least watching from afar. Meyer really making you feel as though you are part, or in these books. At least to me that's how I feel. Excellent book. There were 2 books with in the book, well 3. Jacob's point of view in one and Bella's in another, and the story beginning and end. It was just an excellent read. I'm sad it is over but happy on how it all came together. I plan on reading this series again forosure!



Heather



View all my reviews

No comments: