Monday, April 11, 2011

Cross Fire by, James Patterson

Cross Fire (Alex Cross, #17)Cross Fire by James Patterson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this book. It was a little slow at first. And there were alot of different things going on at once. Kyle Craig was in this book and this made the book Perfect!!! The start of the book was excellent it just grabs yah!! I really enjoyed it. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but Kyle's part in this was excellent. I loved all the other Cross books with Kyle in it so you really get to know him. This one really tops it. The ending wow. The ending. Excellent and in itself never ending. I'm sooooo looking forward to the new Alex Cross book that is coming out. It's going to be the best. I just know it by how this one ended!!! Heather



View all my reviews

No comments: