Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ice Cold - By Tess Gerritsen

Ice Cold (Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles, #8)Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book was the most enjoyable thrill ride of a story that I have read.

Maura plays the main lead role in this book. She really comes put of her shell and speaks to you, and everyone else that she's with. You always want the best for Maura, and things just seem to go the wrong way for her. But she pulls through and manages to help others along the way.

Jane was there for her best friend and didn't give up hope even in the most grimmest times in the journey. Death can't even separate friendship. I loved that Jane stands up for her feelings no matter what!

Daniel is a strange character and the end leaves me wondering but also gives home to Maura. Maybe it's too late?

Way go to Gerritsen. I didn't know what the book was about and that in itself made the book that more exciting. I felt like I was part of the story. No details were left out.

Great great fannnntasic story! Excellent story line, perfect all around. The ending just iced the cake. I can't wait to read more by Tess.

Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: