Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Women's Health Diet! AWESOME BOOK

The Women's Health DietThe Women's Health Diet by Stephen Perrine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is a most excellent book on fitness food health and being. It is written in a very down to earth manor that makes it fun and enjoyable. I'm at the point now where I will do the little workouts within the book 3 times per week (hand weights) with 1-2 days rest and 2-3 days of 20 minutes fun activity / workout. The foods and the way it's described makes you want to act now. I'm very healthy and already do a lot of these things however I still learned a lot from this great book. I'm glad I bought this as a book and not a kindle because it will be much easier to refer too. A must must must read book for all!!!!

Heather





View all my reviews

No comments: