Friday, March 16, 2012

Catch Me by Lisa Gardner

Catch Me (Detective DD Warren #6)Catch Me by Lisa Gardner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lisa Gardner really out did herself on this one. This book was truly amazing. I really couldn't put it down. Well unless I was tired and fell asleep of course. The characters are very well thought out and developed. D.D. is also the star and does a fabulous job as always. Charlie in the store is a fantastic person right down to the bone. The stories within the story all melt into one like Lisa's other books but this one just really spoke to me. A must read for any thriller fan and Gardner fan. A must read, even if you aren't reading these books in order you will not be disappointed or confessed to what is going on. Plain and simple JUST READ IT AND LOVE IT! Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: