Monday, April 9, 2012

The Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life by Lorie Marrero

The Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your LifeThe Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life by Lorie Marrero
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is very informative. I will be going back and referring to it when I go to do some of the clutter diet steps. I really like the idea of the 3 ring binder with clear sheets to put all your things in that you'd have by your frig or on your frig. I have limited space now that we can't hang things on the front of our frig so this will come in handy! I also like the filing ideas in the book. I have a hard time in this area since my files are in a totally different area of the house. I'm pretty neat and orgazined but for those who are not this is an excellent book to refer too. I learned many other things that I didn't know as I was reading this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: