Monday, May 28, 2012

Guilty Wives by James Patterson

Guilty WivesGuilty Wives by James Patterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Can you imagine going out on a girls night/trip and then everything goes right and wrong and they you end up in jail? What a nightmare. We all want to do right and sometimes things just go array. I can't imagine this ever happening. However it does happen to some of us unlucky ones. This story will take you from Happiness, Friends, Power, Passion, to Pain in what seems like a flash! This was a fantastic story. The only thing that was wrong with this story was: it ended, and it ended too quickyly for my taste. It was a great read. I was reading the kindle version, and I thought I had more to read and it was only a couple pages. So I was surprised when it ended sooner than expected. The kindle version shows the book as 442 pages long but it's only 424 pages. This was a great GRIPPING STORY and it kept me reading!
Happy Reading, Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: