Thursday, July 5, 2012

Always Something There to Remind Me by Beth Harbison

Always Something There to Remind MeAlways Something There to Remind Me by Beth Harbison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was amazing and I can so relate to it! The ending hasn't happened though! This is an amazing story, WOW!

This book grabbed me right from the start. I was at Target reading the back of the books. This was the last book that I looked at and I grabbed it and started reading it a few days later. I did pay for it first though. This book was amazing from the Introduction to the End. I couldn't believe the power and force that pulled me from with in. I could relate to all that was going on in this book. It was almost scary the passion and power that was in it. A must read! I was debating if I should just stop reading the book when I had about 40 pages left. Then I could just wonder how it ended. I really considered this but then thought. I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I was pleased and surprised at the same time by how the book ended. This was a great book that you didn't want to end. It would be a great book to have a second book to it.

View all my reviews

No comments: