Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate by Gary Chapman

The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your MateThe Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate by Gary Chapman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

(I read this 6/11/1999) Finding old book reviews
I love this book and I am a newly wed, and sometimes you need a little kick to get on track. We need this book because it allows us to see how we want to be and who we want our spouse to be. This book also has lots of things for you to do such as things to try out, writing letters, helping you along with that, giving suggestions on being open and pure. AND SO VERY MUCH MORE! I bought the hard back because this is a definite KEEPER! JUST GET THE BOOK YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

View all my reviews

No comments: