Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Saving Graces by Patricia Gaffney

The Saving GracesThe Saving Graces by Patricia Gaffney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read in 8/5/2001 - Old book review found

I read, horror, type books, like Lee Child "The Killing Floor" excellent by the way. Anyway, I picked up this book one day in the book store when I was feeling low, and it has turned my life around, so to speak. It was fantastic, it make me want to get into a womens group and be womenly. It was just perfect. The book is extremely well written and not confusing at all for 4 people to keep track of. Patricia Gaffney writes beautifully. Each chapter is set up with a certain person talking, one chapter, Rudy, next Emma and so on. This way you don't get so hooked up in the she said, she said. It was great. I just finished it this weekend. I'm going to read another Lee Child book then I'm going to read "Circle of Three" by, Patricia Gaffney. She has opened a new area of reading for me. :) Hope you get this book and enjoy it!

With Loves & Hugs, Heather E. Nashville, TN Age 29


View all my reviews

No comments: