Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts

Where the Heart IsWhere the Heart Is by Billie Letts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read in 5/7/2000 - Finding my old book reviews

This book was fantastic, I read it in one week, and truly recommend it to anyone. I picked up the book because the movie was coming out and I just had to read the book before seeing the movie. And it was worth it. I plan on reading the book again. This book, keeps you happy and like you are part of the book, you feel yourself in the book at all times. Letts is a fantastic writer, I wish she had more books out. The book is a turn paging romance with twists and turns and the most fantastic ending that will have you thinking about it far after the book is over. Do yourself a favor and pick up this book, you will not be sorry! Heather

P.S. This book has been translated into 14 different languages, that has to tell you something right there.


View all my reviews

No comments: