Sunday, September 9, 2012

Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay

Darkly Dreaming Dexter (Dexter, #1)Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jeff Lindsay is an excellent writer. I know it's hard to believe that the content of these stories aren't for the faint at heart. But if you truly look and read and take in the description and wording and the thought that goes into the thought within the story. Well he's truly an amazing author. This book was very good. It kept me on my toes. I've seen the TV series for Season 1 , and I was still left wondering what was going to happen next. I read one of these books and knew that they differ from the series. I liked the ending of this story. They are good reads and invite you to branch out to something out of your norm.

Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: