Sunday, September 16, 2012

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was my first time reading/listening to a Harry Potter book. I really enjoyed listening to this book. I enjoyed the story as it followed right along with the movie. Usually I read a book before seeing the movie. This still was an excellent book and I now know why children and adults of all ages love these books so much. I look forward to read the next book of Harry Potter. The descriptions and details and wording keeps you wanting more even when you know what's going to happen next. There were some twists different from the movie but it only enhanced the story that much more.

View all my reviews

No comments: