Sunday, October 21, 2012

11th Hour by James Patterson

11th Hour11th Hour by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 1/2 Stars! This book was very good. I love the Women's Murder Club and I look forward to the next book coming out next year. If you love the series, then you will love this book. Boxer is pregnant and life is swirling around her in every way possible. Of course there are positive out comes in the book on different cases that they are working on. Cindy is amazing as always and all the girls get together at their regular spot. However in this book they didn't seem to get together as much as some of the other books. Either way it was a great book to the series! I think I would have given this book a 5 if I didn't take a week off from reading it. Excellent book!

View all my reviews

No comments: