Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life by Jillian Michaels

Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional LifeUnlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life by Jillian Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book isn't what you might think it's about. Well I thought it was more towards people wanting to workout and eat right. Well it is but it's really not about that! This book is for ANYONE who wants to become a better person inside and out. Spiriturally, mentally and physically as well. This book will make you think and give you idea to more forward in your life in a positive manor. I love books like this. I love this book the most of all of Jillian's book. It's very clean cut and to the direct point. She does not sugar coat anything. She says it like it is and doesn't worry about it. She's smart and beautiful inside and out and an inspiration to ME and to many! I will read this book again and apply what I learned. I will work on the pyramid GOALS that was mentioned in the book as well. :) This is a must own and read book! Thank you Jillian!

View all my reviews

No comments: