Friday, November 23, 2012

Confessions of a Murder Suspect - James Patterson

Confessions of a Murder SuspectConfessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this book, it was different for a Patterson book in different ways. I like my flying kids Maximum Ride series so it kept me in that mode. However some of the topics and things that happen in this book I consider to be more than just a Young Adult book. I wouldn't have our 12 and 10 year old read it that's for sure, at least not until maybe there 16. The story line was very good and all the bases were touched, nothing was left undone. It was a great first book to a series. I gave it 4 stars because I found it very good not extraordinary. Heather

I highly think that this book should NOT be a Young Adult book in a childrens room of libraries. Kids don't need to know about affairs, drugs, same sex engagements etc.

View all my reviews

No comments: