Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nevermore by James Patterson

Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8)Nevermore by James Patterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'll miss you Max. I enjoyed this book a lot the whole series is truly amazing. Where's Angel? Will Fang come back home to his Flock and his true love? What's Dylan up to anyway? So many questions to be answers with so little time. Is Max's mom really on the up and up? This book of Nevermore answers those questions and then some. There's a lot to be said in such a short amount of time. I hate to see you go Max I really do but.....closure to Maximum Ride is the right path. I know that Max has always kept her word and done her best. I hope that you enjoy this book at much as I did, and read the whole series. The very end of the book should have been omitted and I wish I hadn't read it(or do I? I just can't decide). But life will go on or will it? Happy Reading. I miss you already Max, Fang, and Angel. Xoxoxox
Hugz, Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: