Monday, May 27, 2013

12th of Never by James Patterson


12th of Never (Women's Murder Club, #12)12th of Never by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
The Women's Murder Club has come a long way over the years. I've enjoyed watching their lives grow and change. I liked this book, but I didn't love it. I was very excited during the first half of the book and it kept me interested for a long time. The 12th of Never was a very complicated multi-stories within the book with a lot going on at once.  Too much in my opinion but being an avid WMC Fan, I really enjoyed all of it.  Although this was a busy story, I wanted more.  Once again this book was written very well and I was never lost nor confused.  The closure of the book didn't give me closure on the book itself.  However I'm glad that it appears to me that there will be a 13th book in the works, and 13 sounds like fun!

Happy Reading HUGZ,
Heather


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog