Sunday, July 7, 2013

Second Honeymoon by James Patterson

Second Honeymoon (Honeymoon, #2)Second Honeymoon by James Patterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The SECOND HONEYMOON - I was so excited to hear that this book was coming out. I really enjoyed it. I had read the first HONEYMOON back in 2005. These books mesh into one another and make an amazing story. The only thing that I wish I had done was reread the first HONEYMOON before reading this one so I wouldn't be confused. I will read both of these books again. The first HONEYMOON book was my first Patterson book to ever read and I loved it. This book was right up there. I was on my toes reading and wanting to know and read more. I stayed up a couple nights really late to read. ITS A MUST read. But you NEED!!! To read Honeymoon first!!

HAPPY READING!
Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: