Thursday, July 25, 2013

The 9th Girl by Tami Hoag

The 9th Girl (Kovac and Liska #4)The 9th Girl by Tami Hoag
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was AMAZING! I was grabbed right from the beginning and I wasn't let go until the end. This book had my mind all over the place on WHO DONE IT! It also had different attributes in it that I don't see in a lot of book that I read. This one had scenes of bullying and how the issue was resolved. It also dealt with social media and how it can harm you if not used in the right way. This book was about life, in all ways. It had teens making choices on right and wrong. Family life and how we need to spend more time with our kids and how precious it really is. The book takes twists and turns and even had me feeling anxious reading it in the end. I REALLY Couldn't Put This Book Down.
This was my first book by Tami Hoag. I had other books in the past on my shelf but removed them. I have since ordered book #1 & #2 of the Kovac and Liska series. It was truly a WOW AMAZING READ!

Happy Reading!
Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: