Thursday, September 5, 2013

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay this was my first time listening to this book. I watched all of the movies last year for the first time and loved them. The audio books are ammmmmmmmmazing and the narrator is the best ever. I love the books even more because of the narrator. The detail and information in these books just over flow. The movies bring things into light for how they should look perfectly and the books flow with the movies as well. I really know now why these books have truly helped children want to read. Including my own children who love the books. :) I will be looking forward to book 3 very soon!
Happy Reading and Listening, Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: