Monday, September 9, 2013

How to Get What You Really, Really, Really, Really Want by Wayne W. Dyer

How to Get What You Really, Really, Really, Really WantHow to Get What You Really, Really, Really, Really Want by Wayne W. Dyer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book was very good, but short. I believe in many of the teachings of what is spoken. I feel that if you believe in the positive and put your energy in that direction that's what you will receive. I believe that getting better with my GBS is due to God and the power of the mind over matter and illness. I was told that I would be wheelchair bound and never run let alone walk again and I can do all of those things and more. I put the positive first of what was good to get what I really really really really wanted! Positive wins every time! Believe from within!



View all my reviews

No comments: