Monday, February 3, 2014

Deadly Lies by Chris Patchell

Deadly LiesDeadly Lies by Chris Patchell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What can I say? I loved this book right from the Prologue! This book seemed like it was written by a pro that has been writing for years and years. This is a book that Patterson should read and take some hints and notes from because I loved it. :) I was amazed of the details and the thought that when into every chapter of this book. I will read this book again. It has been added to my FAVORITES list. Jill Shannon is not someone to mess with and neither is her husband Alex. Throughout this book, I was left guessing to what would happen next. There were only a few times where I could really tell what was going to happen next. I was amazed of the depth of the book. There was so much going on all the time that engulfed into the book. I wanted and want more. I want book 2! I was amazed on how I never got lost or confused while reading and remembering where Jill or Alex were in the story. Jill jumps around a lot in her travels for work, but I felt like I was right there along side of her watching her every move. Alex had his work cut out for him as well and then some! I'll leave it there....READ THIS BOOK! This needs to be read but anyone who loves a great thrill ride!
Happy Reading!
Heather Papini

View all my reviews

No comments: