Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mistress by James Patterson

MistressMistress by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First off this is not your average James Patterson novel. This book is written in first person which takes a little getting used too. Ben the main character is just a "touch" quirky and loves to quote from movies and other facts when you least expect it. This also takes a little bit to get used to at first. However as the story unravels or should I say comes together ..... Ben gets less quirky and more humorous in his thoughts and words. I found this book to be very interesting and thought provoking. I liked it and it kept me interested and I wanted to know why things happened and how they would be resolved. Mistress wasn't a page turner, however I enjoyed reading it. Everything played out very well. The characters in the story were very detailed but not overly done. I loved how the book ended and how it took what happened earlier in the book and resolved that matter. The major problem in the story was discovered but the last thing that I expected to find out was what happened with Ben.....

Happy Reading!
Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: