Thursday, September 18, 2014

The 100 by Jorge Cruise

The 100: Count ONLY Sugar Calories and Lose Up to 18 Lbs. in 2 WeeksThe 100: Count ONLY Sugar Calories and Lose Up to 18 Lbs. in 2 Weeks by Jorge Cruise
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've already started cutting my sugar this morning at coffee with just milk. I liked the information about sugar and the history of diet throughout the ages. I also enjoyed listening to how sugar affects the body and how it's processed throughout your body. There were some good motivational ideas in this book and I look forward to cutting back on my sugar. I would recommend this book to anyone that is interested in their diet and information on health. This book does not talk much about fitness only at the end on the book. I'm not sure how I feel about what he said but it was good information.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Amy Smart said...

Very interesting! Think I might pick this up. Thank you for sharing!