Monday, September 29, 2014

The Body Book: The Law of Hunger, the Science of Strength, and Other Ways to Love Your Amazing Body by Cameron Díaz

The Body Book: The Law of Hunger, the Science of Strength, and Other Ways to Love Your Amazing BodyThe Body Book: The Law of Hunger, the Science of Strength, and Other Ways to Love Your Amazing Body by Cameron Díaz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Excellent body book in every way. Down to earth no fancy doctor words or mumbojumbo that you won't understand. If you are already into fitness or not. This is a great book for you. I loved listening too it. I've picked this book up many times at the store but didn't want to physically read it. The library had it as one of the downloads which is free. I'm so glad I was able to read/listen to it.

View all my reviews

No comments: