Friday, October 31, 2014

Burn by James Patterson

Burn (Michael Bennett, #7)Burn by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I usually rave about Michael Bennett but this book wasn't one of my favorites but I did enjoy it. What I didn't like was the stories bouncing around a lot. However after I kept reading and the story got deeper everything fell nicely into place. I love that there seems to be more detail in the descriptions of what is going on in Patterson's stories. This is a plus. The subject matter.....I could go either way with that. I did like that there was interaction with the children and Mary Catherine. I liked that it had a sad and a happy ending. :) I have to say I am looking forward to some more Michael Bennett for sure.

Happy Reading as always,
Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: