Friday, June 12, 2015

May Reads

Growing Up Social: Raising Relational Kids in a Screen-Driven WorldGrowing Up Social: Raising Relational Kids in a Screen-Driven World by Gary Chapman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book isn't what the title sounds like it is. It's about learning to be a good parent and teaching your child in turn to be great people of society. It's about learning how to limit, and allow electronics and devices into your home. When to say, stop and when it's okay. It's also teacher kids, the values of quality time and time with people face to face, not text to text. This book is great for anyone with kids and even better if your children are in their toddler years. We don't live in the age that we used to where you go out and play, everything has a screen on it and buttons to push.

View all my reviews Cross My Heart (Alex Cross, #21)Cross My Heart by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Keep reading Cross, it only gets better.

View all my reviews

The Five Love Languages of TeenagersThe Five Love Languages of Teenagers by Gary Chapman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Every parent should read this!

View all my reviews

No comments: