Monday, August 31, 2015

In the Dark by Chris Patchell

In the DarkIn the Dark by Chris Patchell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where do I begin? Wow, Patchell writes like shes been writing her who life. If I didn't know that I was reading a book by Chris Patchell, I would have thought I was reading a Gardner or Gerritsen novel. You know when you read and you have a really good feeling what's going to happen next and it all seems predictable? Well, not with this book, just when things get going they really get going. I loved this book, I can't wait to read more by Chris Patchell.

Marissa is a mom that has been through hell and back in her own life and then things just get worse. I felt like I really got to know the characters and I could truly visualize all that was happening. I would love to say more but I hate spoilers.......read this book you won't be disappointed oh and read Deadly Lies too while your at it, you won't be disappointed. Trust me!

Happy Reading,
Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: