Monday, November 2, 2015

Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich

Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum, #11)Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a great audio book, and no listening to audio books is not cheating, it's even better. You really feel part of the story and when you listen to the Plum books vs. reading them they are 10x's even better, in my honest option. You just get to hear the people and their voices and really connect with them. I have only read and listened to a total of 3 Plum books, I really enjoyed this one the MOST. Stephanie is an exciting fun, cake and donut loving person, who has a lot of loved ones in her life, and even ones that are out to get her in a bad way. This was one I wouldn't mind reading again forosure!
Happy Reading, Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: