Friday, February 5, 2016

13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success by Amy Morin

13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success by Amy Morin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to this book and I really enjoyed it and took a lot away from it. I feel I would have benefited more with the book in hand with all the lists of things that are within the book. I will buy this book at some point. However reading this book made me really take it all in, I will listen and read this book again! :)
Happy Reading, Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: