Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

The Girl on the TrainThe Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, right off the bat here! AMAZING AND WOW!!!! I never say that coming, what a joy ride!!! I loved this book. I would love to go into extreme details of all the ins and outs but I hate spoiling things. Just read the book and stay focused in the beginning that where I had a hard time at first, getting the character straight. Megan and Rachael seem the same in some ways, other than that after the first few chapters, I could not put this book down. WOW! I have a new favorite on my list and I'm so happy that I read it. READ IT! That's all there is to it and get absorbed into the pages and let go......it's a heck of a ride.
Happy Reading, Heather

View all my reviews

No comments: